The key interventions of Integrated Mental Health Initiative – IMI under under the five programmatic areas are;
Program Area 1: Holistic human growth and development.
- Debriefing and transitional support.
- Organizational change and development.
- Reviewing policies and development plans every five years to support mental health needs of affected communities.
- Organization capacity assessment and restructuring.
- Training stakeholders in priority human development goals and ethical professional practices.
- Promoting social and environmental focus initiatives. Biennial social and environmental impact assessment.
- Sensitizing in affected communities on mental wellbeing.
- Mentoring adolescents and adults on mental wellbeing.
Program Area 2: Trauma prevention and management.
- Conducting research on crisis prevention and management.
- Lifestyle awareness, behaviour change, and change management. Click here to read more.
- Overcoming adversity to wellbeing. Click here to read more.
- Developing effective records management systems.
- Strengthening monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Strengthening communication quality and efficacy on preparedness and best practices in crisis management.
- Developing strategic networks and partnership to share information, material supplies, and financial resources to support interventions.
Program Area 3: Quality and affordable mental healthcare services.
- Home-based care and community outreaches.
- Developing capacity of practitioners on a wide range of best practices and quality control measures for prevention, management, and supportive healing.
- Sensitizing communities on respective roles and responsibilities towards mental wellbeing.
- Advocating for effective mental healthcare policy and guide to beat practices.
- Collaborating among practitioners and mental health support agencies.
- Integrating diverse approaches to mental healthcare.
- Promoting continuous learning by practitioners, support groups, families, and development agencies.
Program Area 4: Streamlining mental healthcare services
- Reviewing national policies and community development programs.
- Editing and reviewing research manuscripts.
- Publishing monthly reports on policies and development impact on mental wellbeing.
- Advocating for integration of mental healthcare in corporate governance and management practices.
- Promoting good governance and popular participation in decisionmaking or leadership for effective representation and response.
Program Area 5: Developing potential of vulnerable communities.
- Advocating for economic rights, targeted development support, and protection of vulnerable communities.
- Promoting entrepreneurship and diversification of income sources among affected communities.
- Strengthening support for appropriate education, continuous learning and work culture among affected communities.
- Mentoring children and youths (both girls and boys) in constructive age-appropriate activities and productive living.
- Providing information materials and sources of support services about available development opportunities for young people to attach, explore, develop careers, and realize their full potential.
For virtual (by Zoom or Microsoft teams), institutional-based or home-based means of contact, a pre-consulting concent form is read and signed by clients. Prospective clients can receive one now:
Sessions on assessments (psychological assessments and organization capacity assessments), psychotherapy, mentoring, training, expert views, manuscript reviews, research support, strategic planning, debriefing, and general inquiries or consulting are on-going on Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Applications to fill skill and knowledge gaps are on-going and being received on rolling basis. Develop a new skill with us now.
Course design for behaviour change and change management is available below.
Sponsor a client to seek care. $15 can support a session every week for a client on longterm care. $50 can fund development life changing skill for a single client on recovery program or street child to meaningfully and sustainably change for good. Complete sponsorship form to show how you want sponsor healing or training sessions.
Visit our store for available products by clicking here.